Treat yourself to a nojito- a non-alcoholic mojito! Using agaveto make this sugar-free as well.
Nojitos are a great option instead of lemonade and perfect during pregnancy or nursing moms too.
YIELD: 2 glasses
PREP TIME: 5 minutesTOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
- 10-12 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon agave (or sugar)
- 12 oz sparkling water (such as Bubly or La Croix Lime)
- lemon and lime slices (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the mint with juice of 1 lime, agave, and a handful of crushed ice.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses over more ice. Add sparkling water.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices.